About the Journal
International journal of applied graph theory is fully devoted to publication of standard original research papers in graph theory and its applications.
Aims and Scope
International journal of applied graph theory is a peer-reviewed open access journal covering the full scope of graph theory. It publishes original high-quality research articles as well as review articles in all topics of graph theory and its applications. Each year one volume will be published and each volume will consist of two issues to be published in the months of January and June.
All the Issues Online
Full Article PDFs in all volumes are available electronically free of charge . View the Volumes
The authors who send their articles or papers for publication in IJAGT will have the benefits as mentioned here under:
- No Publication Charges
- Originality and Innovation
- International Quality and Standard
- Effective Editorial Standards
- Excellent Peer Review Process
- Prompt Email Notification for Acceptance of Articles
- Open Access, Freely downloadable from Web Portal to the Universe
- IJAGT have “No-Page Limit” for Research Papers
- Simple steps for publication of research articles and review articles